Copyright 2011 Naomi Fujimoto
Designed by Craig Schneider Design
College application essays and personal statements for graduate school: high stakes, high anxiety. I’ve been there.
But I wrote through the pressure and into my dream schools.
I’ve also been a full-time editor for 12 years. To me, editing isn’t just checking spelling and punctuation. Editing is helping you find — and share — your story.
With my experience as an applicant and as an editor, here’s what I can help you with:
• identifying events you can turn into an essay
• developing an outline
• revising rough drafts
• finding the meaning in your story — and the payoff for the reader
• asking questions that will help you focus and sharpen your writing
• shaping, refining, and polishing the final version
• proofreading for grammar, style, and clarity
I’ve written essays that make an impact. So can you.
Contact me to find out more about my editing services and rates.